Monday, August 29, 2011

A brief look into the life of Jake Sorrentino

My name is Jake Sorrentino and I am currently a sophomore at Clemson University.  I was born in New Jersey and have lived there my whole life, although I have moved from one town to another.  My interests are  composed of mostly sports, movies and music.  I'm a big fan of comedies, with my favorites being: Anchorman, Dodgeball, and Old School.  I also love rock music, such as bands like Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold and Muse.  When I was 5 years old I began playing baseball and have played ever since.  I was accepted at Clark University, a small liberal arts school in Massachusetts, to play baseball.  That is where I attended my first year of college.  After severely injuring myself  on the opening day of the season, however, I decided it would be better off if I transferred to a school where baseball wasn't my only allure.  For that reason I transferred to Clemson,  where I still am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment